Instructions for Authors
1. Language: Manuscript(s) must be written in British English.
2) Accepted File Formats:Manuscripts prepared in Microsoft Word must be converted into a single file before submission. When preparing manuscripts in Microsoft Word, the
Microsoft Word 2010 template file or Microsoft Word 20003 template file must be used. Please insert your graphics (schemes, figures, etc.) in the main text after the paragraph of its first citation.
3) Manuscript formatting requirements:
3.1) Paper size: A4;
3.2) Page margins: top=1.5 cm; bottom=1.5 cm; lef=2 cm; right=1.5 cm;
3.3) Text: without spaced;
3.4) Font: Times New Roman;
3.5) Font size: 12px (points);
3.6) Tex alignment: justified.
3.7) The name of the table should be under of the table in italic.
3.8) Tables and Figures should be incorporated in the text.
3.9) heading titles must be bold, not in capital letters.
3.10) heading titles and figures must be numbered using Arabic numeral
4) The cover page (first page) of the manuscript should include:
4.1) title of the manuscript;
4.2) the name(s);
4.3) affiliation(s) of the author(s);
4.4) contact details of the corresponding author(s): postal address; e-mail; phone;
5) Abstract: An abstract of 150-250 words.
6) Keywords: more than seven key words.